Sunday, July 13, 2008

No Dove-talk : further updates from the Russia-US proxy-war.

Following uneasy skirmishes between Georgian army and South-Ossetian self-styled police force, two Russian Military jets were spotted in the South Ossetian territory, admittedly to assess the situation. Georgia interpreted it as a formal invasion and withdrew embassy personnel while filing a complaint to UN Security Council requesting an Emergency session. Georgia did already cut short about a proposal of a Moscow-based Joint Control Commission meeting to study “confidence-building measures”.

The move was matched by South-Ossetian president spokesman Dmitry Medoyev stating that South Ossetia "has all the necessary forces and means to repel any aggression”, also calling for more Russian peace-keeping of the region, while giving Russia the high-ground to play the peacemaker in doing “everything possible to [...] prevent a military escalation of events” (Sergei Lavrov, speaking about South Osstia in Moscow).

5 months after Abkhazia and South Ossetia stated that Kosovo was setting an example of all unresolved ethnic conflicts , UN is once again addressed. Despite I openly admit no party wants a confrontation in this area, only for the more destabilization of the Caucasus, my understanding about this is of a maturity-patent for Russia´s new global role. According to the confident stand in the Caucasus struggles, Russia wants to be perceived as a hub-nation, a pacifier and one of the few relying partners in statehood-building (speaking of Realpolitik prudence), in a region (Broader Middle East) that is rather unused to such a civilized multidimensional approach.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

confidential favourable indefinite containing prater exist glamorgan bumpy enkartik dominant sliver
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the fall efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=antenna web design studio 2.7.0.132 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

quite interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

That’s Too nice, when it comes in india hope it can make a Rocking place for youngster.. hope that come true.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the shoes are approximately 250 dollars on every page. But finally I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices seeking the boots are around 320 bucks on every site. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 190 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?